INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MALAYSIA SERVICES EXHIBITION (MSE 2012) IN AMSTERDAM, 27 – 29 NOVEMBER 2012
MATRADE will be organising the Malaysia Services Exhibition (MSE 2012) in Amsterdam, Netherlands, from 27 – 29 November 2012. The event will be held in parallel with the Intermodal Europe 2012 which is the leading event in Europe for container transport and logistics across road, rail and sea. This exhibition is a perfect way to showcase solutions to the logistics industry as well as to network with potential clients, partners and prospects. Malaysian logistics service providers should not miss this opportunity to further expand their networks in Europe.
2. The objectives of MSE 2012 Amsterdam are:-
· to promote and brand Malaysian logistics services by showcasing the achievements
of our companies at the international level;
· to gain and further enhance the visibility of Malaysia Services Exhibition (MSE)
through the promotion of Malaysian services capabilities and expertise in Europe;
· to create awareness and develop new contacts for the Malaysian logistic companies
including the facilitation of business collaborations through strategic alliances with
3. MSE 2012 Amsterdam will highlight Malaysian expertise and capabilities in the
logistics and its supporting services sector. In view of this, MATRADE would like
to invite your company to participate by registering online at the following link:
4. The participation fee is RM8,000.00 per company, per booth (to be paid by
crossed-cheque made payable to “Ketua Eksekutif MATRADE”). The fee covers
the exhibition space within the Malaysia Pavilion and ground transfers between
the official hotel and the fairground. Companies will have to bear their own flight
and accommodation costs.
5. Applications can only be further considered with payment and 2 copies of your
company’s brochures submitted to the MSE Secretariat. Please note that the
participation fee is non-refundable once your participation has been confirmed
by MATRADE. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified and their payment will be
duly refunded in full.
6. The closing date for registration is 5 September 2012. Should you require
further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact the secretariat:
Damian Santosh Samson 03-6207 7234 /
Mohd Feisal Ezuan 03-6207 7232 /
Arieff Aaron Abdullah 03-6207 7233 /
Thank you. We look forward to receiving your application soon!